Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Friday, July 22, 2011

Katrina Kaif Regret Calling Rahul Gandhi As "Half-Indian, Half-Italian"

Katrina Kaif

Katrina Kaif comments on Rahul Gandhi called it "half-Indian" has generated such controversy that the actress had to finally apologize to the nation that if it was not intentional, and meant no malice.

Katrina, said in an interview to a newspaper, "is that I have to feel ashamed that I am part Asian, that is, no, Rahul Gandhi is half of half Indian, Italian. What? I'm very proud of what morning and I do not understand the confusion? I'm hiding the fact that a British mother. Why me? "

His speech was met with scorn and criticism from Congress and the party representative Manish Tewari said sarcastically: ".. Who does not know tomorrow, you can ask our opinion on the Johny Lever reaction which level you want to lower the level of political discourse in this country? "

To cool the heat, Hurricane Katrina has apologized in a news channel on television said: "The comments were misunderstood. They were taken out of context. But having said that if I have wronged to feelings of anyone, I apologize deeply. It was not planned at all. "

Katrina Kaif
"I would also ask the media not to make a controversial issue of something that was not intended for any intent or malice or any real thought behind it. That's all I have to say," she said.
Katrina Kaif
Katrina Kaif
Katrina Kaif

No comments:

Post a Comment