Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Monday, August 15, 2011

Top 5 Hollywood Mom Daughter Duos

Like mother, like daughter (well, with a little help from the mother).

Newly hired Heather Locklear is the latest actress to begin their descent into the world of entertainment. Ava Sambora on "Melrose Place" star 13-year-old daughter with ex-husband Richie Sambora, was a small role in the upcoming Judd Apatow in "Knocked Up," according to Variety. It is a film full of stars of the second generation Sambora plays the best friend of her daughter Maude Apatow real life, playing one of Paul Rudd and Leslie Mann two daughters.

Of course, Sambora away from the first daughter of Hollywood to follow in the footsteps of his mother (she got a head start by the kick-off a modeling career last year). Below you can check three memorable duets act mother / daughter

Susan Sarandon, Eva Amurri

When I was Eva Amurri, Susan Sarandon had more than a dozen films under his belt and an Oscar nomination. So when Amurri decided to pursue acting, she had a mentor more-than-mother-qualified. The daughter of Susan Sarandon and Italian director Franco Amurri got his first role alongside her mother in the 2002 film "The Banger Sisters." He performed with his mother in an episode of "Friends" before breaking himself. These days, Amurri is best known for playing a student / stripper in the third season of "Californication."

Goldie Hawn And Kate Hudson
Often, arm-in-hand on the red carpet, Goldie Hawn, Kate Hudson looks more like friends than mother and daughter. But Hawn, celebrating the recent birth of her second son, whose famous mother is not always so fabulous.

"For me, I'd go crazy if I could get out and walk the streets," he told the British Telegraph, in 2010 nearly Growing up with paparazzi harassing his family. "I learned that some of my mother He's so recognizable he is so Goldie: .. When I was a girl I would be embarrassed and says," Mom, put a hat or something. '"




Demi Moore And Rumer Willis
Rumer Willis was born on the camera - literally. Mom "Demi Moore" engaged a cameraman to film the birth of his eldest daughter. As Amurri, debuted on the big screen with his A-list movie mother in 1995 "by then." She appeared in a handful of movies and TV shows since then, including two with his father, Moore's ex-husband Bruce Willis - "Hostage,". "The Whole Nine Yards" and

Taking into account the occupation of their parents, acting was a natural continuation of Willis.

"I grew up around it, and I always knew it was something I wanted to do," he said at the premiere of his film in 2009, "Sorority Row". "I always knew I wanted to be part of it too, it seemed a fun group to learn how to get out."

Debbie Reynolds And Carrie Fisher
No mother-daughter duo Hollywood offers the theater as much as Debbie Reynolds and Carrie Fisher. Reynolds and Eddie Fisher divorced when Carrie was two, and he continued to marry Reynolds good friend Elizabeth Taylor. Like Hudson, Carrie Fisher has often spoken of the difficulty of growing up with an iconic mother.

"My self-image is converted against the movie star mother," she said on "Oprah" in February. "My mother got up in the morning, when my mother and then she would be in the closet that was great. I would go about this as my mother and she came at the other end as Debbie Reynolds. It was like a car wash for celebrities. "

Later in life, Fisher has struggled with bipolar disorder, a strain on the mother-daughter relationship.

"My lowest point of Carrie and my relationship was really when we heard he was ill or had this mental health problem, and that he would be with her forever," Reynolds said in the same "Oprah" appearance. "It was very hard."

Fisher made his problems to a memory of success, "Wishful Drinking," and a theatrical one-woman.

See Also:Hollywood News,Bollywood News,Chocolate wallpapers,Dangers wallpapers,Girls wallpapers

No comments:

Post a Comment